Sample name: ForwardIncomingCall
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\ForwardIncomingCall
The application initializes the platform to start listening on behalf of a user, and forwards the first incoming audio/video call on to the designated target. After the call is forwarded, the endpoint ends the call, conversation, and shuts down the platform. The application prints log results to the console, and then exits.
|The application runs indefinitely in an idle state until it is called.|
- Call and conversation cleanup and use
- Call forwarding
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.
- Send an instant message to the user whose credentials the
endpoint is using.