Sample name: Recorder
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\AudioVideoCall\Recorder
The application initializes the platform and places a call to the specified user, records what the user says, and then tears down the platform. The application prints log results to the console, and then exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
- Call and conversation cleanup and use
- Basic call placement
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- One user capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for the user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.