Sample name: BasicConferencing
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\BasicConferencing
The application initializes a platform and two endpoints, each on behalf of a different user. One of the endpoints sets up a conference using the conference scheduling API, and then both join the conference.
After both users join the conference, the application associates calls with the conference and establishes them, resulting in an instant messaging (IM) conference with two users.
The application sends an IM on the conference and prints log results to the console. After the call is completed, the application exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
|This application does not require an external client.|
- Conference scheduling and configuration
- Joining an existing conference
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls
- The credentials for each user
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.