Connecting to Other
Identify Exchange as a Foreign
The Notes connector requires a foreign domain document in the
Notes Name and Address Book to represent the Exchange .
To identify the Exchange organization as a foreign domain to
- Open the Name and Address Book.
- On the Create menu, click Server, and then click
- In Domain type, select Foreign Domain.
- In Foreign domain name, type the name by which the
Exchange organization will be known. The default name is
- In Gateway server name, type the fully distinguished
name of the Lotus Notes/Domino server.
- In Gateway mail file name, type the name of the
connector's mail file. The default is Exchange.box.
- In Restrictions and Administration, set any
values that are consistent with the requirements of the Notes
- On the File menu, click Save, and then close the