Migrate from Internet Messaging
You can use the LDAP source extractor to create a user list file
or you can create your
own. Then use the user list file to migrate from the Internet
Note The Internet messaging
system must be IMAP-based.
To migrate from an Internet messaging system:
- Start Migration Wizard
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- Click Migrate from Internet Directory (LDAP via ADSI),
and then click Next.
- Click Extract migration files only to create a user list
file, and then follow the wizard's instructions. The wizard creates
a text file delimited by commas, which is called Imapusr.csv.
- Start Migration Wizard again.
- Click Migrate from Internet Mail (IMAP4), and then click
- Click One step migration (recommended) to migrate in a
single step, using the file you created earlier, and then follow
the rest of the wizard's instructions.
Internet Messaging Systems Migration What is Migrated from Internet
Messaging Systems Creating a User List File for Internet Messaging