Applies to: Exchange Server 2013
Topic Last Modified: 2012-10-03
When you open the Exchange Management Shell, you can perform administrative tasks against servers that run Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
What do you need to know before you begin?
- Estimated time to complete this procedure: less than 1
- The Exchange management tools have been installed on the
computer you want to use to administer Exchange servers.
- The user must be enabled to connect to the Shell remotely.
- The user must be assigned at least one management role. For
detailed steps, see Permissions.
- For information about keyboard shortcuts that may apply to the
procedures in this topic, see Keyboard Shortcuts in
the Exchange Admin Center.
Open the Shell
- Click Start > All Programs > Microsoft
Exchange Server 2013.
- Click Exchange Management Shell.