Sample name: BasicCallHandling
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\BasicCallHandling
The application initializes the platform to start listening on behalf of a user, accepts the first incoming instant messaging call, and then ends the call. The application then tears down the call, conversation, and platform. The application prints log results to the console, and then exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
|The application runs indefinitely in an idle state until it is called.|
- Call and conversation cleanup and use
- Proper call termination on an established call
- Basic incoming call handling
- Basic instant messaging incoming call usage
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.
- Send an instant message to the user whose credentials the
endpoint is using.