Sample name: ConferenceEscalation
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\ConferenceEscalation
The application initializes a platform and two endpoints, each on behalf of a different user. The endpoints establish an audio/video call between them, and then escalate the resulting conversation into a conference.
After escalation, a ConferenceSessionobject is used for basic command and control, including user elevation, conference locking, muting, and ejection from conferences.
After the last of the command and control activities are complete, the application exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
|This application does not require an external client.|
- Conference initialization
- Conference command and control through
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls
- The credentials for each user
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.