Sample name: ToneController-SendTones
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\AudioVideoCall\ ToneController-SendTones
The application establishes a connection to the designated target, after initializing platform and endpoints. After the call is connected, the application waits for the AudioVideoFlowto become active (the value of its Stateproperty changes to Active), it attaches a ToneController, and then sends a tone. After the tone is sent, the platform is shut down normally.
- Basic audio/video call placement
- Platform and endpoint initialization
- Relationship of
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.