Sample name: SubscribePresence
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\SubscribePresence
The application initializes the platform and endpoint and subscribes to a target user. Throughout the process, it listens for incoming notifications and reflects the updated state in the console.
- Presence subscription
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the configuration file with the
credentials and server of the users from your Office Communications
- Substitute the address of the subscribed user in the
configuration file with the address of a valid user. Log in the
other user using Office Communicator.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.
- Send an instant message to the user whose credentials the
endpoint is using.
- From Office Communicator, change the presence of the user.