Define Address List Membership by
You can define address list membership by selecting field-level
attributes. Once field-level attributes are defined, you can add,
modify, remove, or clear field-level attributes.
To define the membership of an address list using field-level
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- In the console tree, double-click Recipients, and then
double-click All Address Lists.
- In the details pane, right-click the address list you want to
modify, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Modify.
- In the Find Exchange Recipients dialog box, select one
of the following options:
- If Exchange Recipients is selected in the Find
drop-down list, click the Advanced tab.
- If Users, Contacts, and Groups is selected in the
Find drop-down list, click the Advanced tab.
- If Custom Search is selected in the Find
drop-down list, click the Custom Search tab.
- Click Field, click the recipient category to be defined,
and then make a selection from the displayed list.
- In the Condition drop-down list, select a
- In Value, type a value that qualifies the selection you
made in the Condition drop-down list, and then click
- Preview the
results of the search filters you selected.