Transcribe Conversations in All
The Transcription extension allows all the public
messages sent in all the channels on a server to be saved to a text
file for subsequent viewing.
To transcribe conversations in all channels in the chat
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- Navigate to the
IRCX folder for the server hosting the chat community where
you want to transcribe conversations on all channels.
- Right-click IRCX, and then click Properties.
- On the IRCX Properties General tab, click
Note The chat community's
Extensions tab lists all of the extensions installed for the
- If the Channel Transcription extension does not appear, click
- In Add Extension, click the Channel Transcription
extension from the list in Extension.
- In Extensions, verify that the Channel Transcription
extension appears and is selected in the window, and then click
- On the Community TScript Properties General tab, under
Transcribe by default:.
- Select the New persistent channels check box to
transcribe the conversations in all registered channels in the chat
- Select the New dynamic channels check box to transcribe
the conversations in all in the chat community.
Tip You can also start
transcribing conversations in all registered channels using the
following command from a chat client:
EXTMSG TSCRIPT START PERSISTENT
Transcribe Conversations in a