Applies to: Exchange Server 2010 SP3, Exchange Server 2010 SP2
Topic Last Modified: 2011-03-19
The Exchange Management Console (EMC) allows you to manage disconnected mailboxes on one server at a time. Use the Connect to Server dialog box to specify the Exchange server in your organization that you want to manage disconnected mailboxes.
You need to be assigned permissions before you can perform this procedure. To see what permissions you need, see the "Disconnected mailbox" entry in the Mailbox Permissions topic.
- In the console tree, navigate to Recipient Configuration
> Disconnected Mailbox.
- In the action pane, click Connect to Server.
- In Connect to Server, click Browse to open the
Select Exchange Server dialog box. Use this dialog box to
select the server from which you want to manage disconnected
- Click OK.
- In Connect to Server, you can set this server as the
default server by selecting the Set as default server check
- Click OK to close the dialog box and to save your