Applies to: Exchange Server 2010 SP3, Exchange Server 2010 SP2
Topic Last Modified: 2011-03-19
This topic explains how to use the Exchange Management Console to view the properties of a forest in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
|You can't perform this procedure in the Exchange Management Shell.|
Use the EMC to view the properties of an Exchange forest
You need to be assigned permissions before you can perform this procedure. To see what permissions you need, see the "Role groups" entry in the Role Management Permissions topic.
- In the console tree, select the remote Exchange forest in which
you're interested, right-click, and then select
- The General tab displays the following information about
- Administrator identity The identity of
the administrator of the source forest. For example,
- Remote PowerShell URL The URL for the
source forest's remote PowerShell connection. For example,
- Administrator identity The identity of the administrator of the source forest. For example, Contoso\Adminstrator.