Applies to: Exchange Server 2010 SP3, Exchange Server 2010 SP2
Topic Last Modified: 2009-08-21
By default, the result pane or work pane in the EMC displays only a subset of the columns available. You can add or remove columns based on the type of information that you want to see.
The Microsoft Management Console (MMC) saves any changes you make to a snap-in as preferences in your user profile on the administrator computer. As a result, the next time you start the EMC on the same computer, any changes you've made to the columns will remain. However, if you use another computer or a different user account to run the EMC, you'll need to add or remove columns again. For more information about the MMC, see Microsoft Management Console.
Add or Remove Columns in the Results Pane or Work Pane
- In the EMC, select an item in either the result pane or the
- In the action pane or from the toolbar, navigate to View
> Add/Remove Columns. You can perform the following
- To add columns to your current view, select the column name in
the Available columns box, and then click Add.
- To remove columns from your current view, select the column
name from the Displayed columns box, and then click
- To change the position in which the columns display, select a
column name from the Displayed columns box, and then click
Move Up or Move Down.
- To restore the EMC to its original configuration, click
- To add columns to your current view, select the column name in the Available columns box, and then click Add.
- Click OK to apply your changes and close the dialog