Applies to: Exchange Server 2010 SP3, Exchange Server 2010 SP2
Topic Last Modified: 2009-08-04
The Collect Organizational Health Data wizard collects the information that is displayed on the Organizational Health tab in the EMC.
Use the EMC to gather organizational health data
- In the console tree, navigate to the appropriate forest.
- In the action pane, click Collect Organizational Health
- On the
Introduction page, select one of the following schedule
- Immediately Select this option to
collect organizational health information immediately.
- At the following time Select this
option, and then use the corresponding drop-down lists to apply a
date and time.
- Cancel tasks that are still running after
(hours) Select this check box, and then use
the corresponding text box to specify how long the wizard will run.
The default is 8 hours.
- Immediately Select this option to collect organizational health information immediately.
- On the Collect
Organizational Health Data page, review your settings. Click
Collect to collect the data or click Back to make
- On the
Completion page, review the following, and then click
Finish to close the wizard:
- A status of Completed indicates that the wizard
completed the task successfully.
- A status of Failed indicates that the task wasn't
completed. If the task fails, review the summary for an
explanation, and then click Back to make any configuration
- A status of Completed indicates that the wizard completed the task successfully.