Applies to: Exchange Server 2013
Topic Last Modified: 2012-11-29
Users can configure multiple mobile devices for synchronization with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. You can use the EAC or the Shell to view a list of mobile devices that are associated with a specific user.
For additional management tasks related to mobile devices, see Exchange ActiveSync.
What do you need to know before you begin?
- Estimated time to complete each procedure: 5 minutes.
- You need to be assigned permissions before you can perform this
procedure or procedures. To see what permissions you need, see the
"Mobile Device mailbox policy" entry in the Clients and Mobile
Devices Permissions topic.
- For information about keyboard shortcuts that may apply to the
procedures in this topic, see Keyboard Shortcuts in
the Exchange Admin Center.
What do you want to do?
Use the EAC to view mobile device information for users
The EAC displays a list of mobile devices that are currently synchronizing with a user’s mailbox. You can view mobile devices by family, model, phone number, or status.
- In the EAC, click Recipients > Mailboxes and
choose a mailbox.
- In the Details pane, scroll to Phone and Voice Features
and click View details to display the Mobile Device
Use the Shell to view mobile device information for users
You can use the Get-MobileDevice cmdlet to view a list of mobile devices for a specific user.
- Run the following command.
Get-MobileDevice -Mailbox useralias