Applies to: Exchange Server 2007
Topic Last Modified: 2007-06-11
Use the Schedule page of the Edit Address List wizard to specify when changes to the address list should be applied. You can also specify the amount of time that the tasks should run.
- Apply the address list
Select one of the following options to specify when the address list changes are applied:
- Do not apply Click this button if you
do not want to apply the changes.
- Immediately Click this button to apply
the changes immediately.
- At the following time Click this button
and use the corresponding drop-down lists to specify a time to
apply the changes.
- Do not apply Click this button if you do not want to apply the changes.
- Cancel tasks that are still running after (hours)
Select this check box and use the corresponding text box to specify the length of time that the task is permitted run. The default is 8 hours.