Topic Last Modified: 2007-02-16
The Microsoft Exchange Mail Flow Troubleshooter is a diagnostic tool that helps customers to perform the following functions:
- Start with the mail flow symptoms and move customers through
the correct troubleshooting path.
- Provide easy access to various data sources that are required
to troubleshoot problems with mail flow.
- Automatically diagnose the retrieved data and present an
analysis of the possible root causes.
- Suggest corrective actions.
- Provide guidance to help users manually diagnose the data where
and when automation is not possible.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, and feedback about the Exchange Mail Flow Troubleshooter. Send us your feedback as follows:
- Microsoft public newsgroups Members of
the Exchange Mail Flow Troubleshooter development team frequently
monitor the Newsgroups on the Exchange Server and Outlook site at
- For more information about how to participate in this and other
Microsoft newsgroups, see the Microsoft Exchange Analyzers Web site
at http://go.microsoft.co m /fwlink/?linkid=33938
and the Microsoft Technical Communities Web site at http://go.microsoft. c om/fwlink/?LinkId=50219.