Topic Last Modified: 2006-10-06
The Microsoft® Exchange Server Analyzer Tool tries to access various, specific resources to perform its analysis:
- Microsoft Active Directory® directory service
- Exchange Server Message Tracking Center
- Microsoft Windows® Registry
- Microsoft Windows® Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) metabase
If the Exchange Server Analyzer cannot access one or more of the required resources, the Exchange Server Analyzer displays an error.
This error indicates that, because one or more of these basic resources cannot be accessed, additional analysis is not possible.
To address this error, review the resource specific error guidance and links provided by the Exchange Server Analyzer.