Topic Last Modified: 2010-11-06
After you install and configure Response Group, you need to verify the configuration to make sure your response groups work as expected. At minimum, verify the following scenarios using the following types of users:
- A user who is homed on Lync Server 2010
- An external user using the public switched telephone network
- An agent who is homed on Lync Server 2010
- The Lync Server 2010 user calls the response group.
- The external user calls the response group.
- A user calls the response group while the agent is on another
call and goes to the queue.