Topic Last Modified: 2011-03-11
Issue You cannot share your monitor, and you have more than one monitor and are running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008.
Resolution To share a monitor, the dots per inch (DPI) on your computer must be set to 100% or lower. To view and change the DPI setting, open Windows Control Panel, and do one of the following:
If you are running Windows 7:
- Click Appearance and Personalization, and then click
- Click Set custom text size (DPI).
- Set the DPI to 100% or less, and then click OK.
If you are running Windows Vista:
- In the search bar, type DPI.
- Under Personalization, click Adjust font size
(DPI), and then click Continue.
- In DPI Scaling, click Default scale (96) DPI, and
then click OK.
Return to Lync Web App