Topic Last Modified: 2011-03-11
Issue You cannot share your desktop or a program in Microsoft Lync Web App.
Resolution Make sure your browser is not in “Run as administrator” mode by doing the following:
- Click Start, click All Programs, and then browse
for your web browser in the list of programs.
- Right-click the browser icon, and then click
- Click the Advanced button.
- If the Run as Administrator check box is selected, clear
the check box, and then click OK.
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser, and try sharing again.
If your computer is configured to use an HTTP proxy server, which requires authentication, you cannot share your desktop or programs. Contact the meeting organizer for other collaboration options.
Return to Lync Web App