To configure the meeting policy for a specific user account
- Open the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 snap-in.
- In the console tree, expand the forest node, and then navigate
to the Standard Edition server that contains the user account that
you want to configure.
- Expand the pool name for the Standard Edition server, and then
- In the details pane, right-click the user account name and then
- On the
Communicationstab, next to
Meeting settings, click
- In the
Meeting Optionsdialog box, do one of the following:
- To view the configuration of a policy, click
Policy, select a policy in the list, and then click
- To select a policy to use, click
Policyand then select a policy in the list.
- To view the configuration of a policy, click Policy, select a policy in the list, and then click View.