You can view information about the global settings for a forest, including the following:
- General settings, including the forest name, schema version,
Active Directory preparation state, and the supported domains for
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Meeting settings, including meeting policy definitions and
support for participation of anonymous users in meetings.
- Edge Servers and their settings.
- Federation settings, including whether it is configured and, if
so, the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) and port.
- Archiving settings for internal and federated communications.
- Call Detail Record (CDR) settings for peer-to-peer,
conferencing, and Voice call detail recording.
- Voice settings.
- Voice task flow.
- Conferencing Attendant settings for PSTN dial-in conferencing.
Use the following procedure to view the status of forest-level, global settings in your organization.
To view the status of global settings
Open the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 snap-in.
In the console tree, click the forest node.
In the details pane, click the Statustab or the Voicetab.
On the tab, expand the specific item for which you want to view global settings.