Topic Last Modified: 2010-07-13
The Call Park application is automatically enabled when you deploy Enterprise Voice. The following Microsoft Communications Server 2010 components support the Call Park application:
- Application service: Application service provides a
platform for deploying, hosting, and managing unified
communications applications, such as the Call Park application.
Application service is automatically installed on every Front End
Server in an Enterprise pool and on every Standard Edition
- Call Park application: The Call Park application is one
of the unified communications applications that are hosted by
Application service. It is included automatically when you deploy
Enterprise Voice. Call Park parks and retrieves calls and manages
call park orbits.
- Music on hold file: If music in enabled, the music file
is played while a call is parked. A default music file is included
when the Call Park application is installed.
- File Store: The Call Park application uses File Store to
hold custom audio files.
- Communications Server Control Panel : You can use
Communications Server Control Panel to configure the call park
orbit table and to enable Call Park for users.
- Communications Server Management Shell: All Call Park
application configuration can be performed by using Communications
Server Management Shell cmdlets.