Define Filters Using Exchange
Recipients Search Category
You can define address list membership when you create a new
address list. However, you can change address list membership by
selecting a different search category or modifying the search
To define or modify search filters based on Exchange
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- In the console tree, double-click Recipients, and then
double-click All Address Lists.
- In the details pane, right-click the address list you want to
modify, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Modify.
- In the Find dialog box, in the Find drop-down
list, select Exchange Recipients.
- On the General tab, select recipient categories that
best match the address list membership you are defining.
- On the Storage tab, select a storage filter for
- On the Advanced tab, select the
characteristics of address list members based on
- Preview the
results of the search filters you selected.
Defining Address List Membership