Topic Last Modified: 2010-07-14
The Response Group application supports the following clients:
- Microsoft Communicator "14"
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
- Microsoft Communications Server 2010 Attendant
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Attendant
- Microsoft Communicator “14” Phone Edition
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 Phone Edition
|New features, such as anonymous calls, require the latest version clients. For details about new features, see New Response Group Application Features.|
The specific client that you can use depends on the type of Response Group user you are:
- Callers can call a response group by using any of the
clients listed above, as well as by using a standard telephone over
the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Informal agents (agents who do not sign into and out of
their groups to accept calls) can accept calls by using Attendant,
Communicator, or Communicator “14” Phone Edition. Informal agents
are automatically signed into their groups when they sign in to
Communications Server 2010 by using one of these clients.
- Formal agents (agents who must sign into and out of
their groups to accept calls) can accept calls by using
Communicator "14" and accessing the agent console from the menu
item or by using Attendant and accessing the agent console directly
from Internet Explorer.